Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sharing - It's a Good Thing

Well, I decided today as I ate my lunch, Asparagus Cheddar Cheese Stuff Chicken, that I am going to start blogging about my favorite day-to-day recipes.  I know you can probably find these recipes on-line but I, personally, love to get recipes from family/friends who I know have tried them and have found them to be successful at the table.   The things I cook are always simple - lol, that's why I'm doing this.  I think great recipes don't have to be complicated or contain a lot of expensive, crazy ingredients.  Most of the things I cook are simple and easy and pallet pleasing!   I really love cooking but I also really love sharing what I cook!

So, here I am blogging.   I don't have much experience blogging anything, well, other than blogging a quick "hello" to my niece, Elizabeth, so please bare with me as I figure it out.

I will try to include pictures with the recipes and simple detailed instructions . . .    however, if something is confusing to you, just post the question and I'll get right back to ya or send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment